The Young Shin REVOTEC 145SR automatic flatbed diecutter is sized to offer even greater flexibility for a variety of sizes and substrates. Offering increased size capacity, the REVOTEC 145SR incorporates the many advantages offered in the highly-featured REVOTEC series including:
- A highly-economical price point and low operational expenditures
- An integrated lead edge removal system
- Compatibility with Bobst® dies
- Includes an automatic delivery apron that facilitates non-stop delivery
- UL-certified electronics including UL-wiring.
- Offers a 20% greater weight advantage when compared to other rival models
- A 25% greater impressional tonnage capacity
|Maximum Sheet Size
|1450 x 1020 mm
|Minimum Sheet Size
|700 x 500 mm
|Maximum Cutting Size
|1450 x 1005 mm
|1530 x 1174 mm
|Minimum Gripper Margin
|Maximum Cutting Pressure
|Carton Board: 0.1 – 1.5 mm
Corrugated Board: E,B Flute (Max. 4 mm)
Sheets are smoothly fed driven by the integrated suction device within the mechanical area.
Makes the feeding of thin sheets and warped sheets seamless and effective.
The side lay provides a sensor to ensure precise registration by approximating the distance between the side and the front .
Enhanced durability for the gripper bar and drive.
Chase turnover and center line ensures quick order change. An air floating device enhances the operational efficiency of the cutting plate.
Clear and simple readings ensure quick fault finding and machine operation. Cutting pressure gauge ensures machine and cutting die durability by checking the cutting pressure and over-cutting pressure.
Waste stripping is achieved via upper and lower pins.
Automatic counter and tabbing inserter ensures reliability, productivity and batching.